Nana Huchy- Mini Aussie Animals
With personality and down to earth charm, these Australian toys and Australian gift cards are also perfect for your tree-change friends.
- Spike the Echidna, as far as ‘spikes’ go Spike doesn’t make a very good echidna... His hair is the smoothest & softest in all of Australia.
- Eddie Emu, Eddie always dreamed of competing in the AAO (Australian Animal Olympics). After his dreams were realised by winning his heat in the 2015 games by a feather, he dedicated his days to being a life coach. Not a day passes without Eddie lending some sound life advice to Wally Wombat or dishing out tips on how to shave seconds off Kylie Kangaroo time. When it’s more comfort than advice his bush friends are after, you’ll find them wrapped in Eddie’s cosy embrace.
- Keith Koala, Koalas are complex critters. If your diet consists solely of soft eucalyptus leaves, then what, exactly, causes that rattling sound in the tummy? This is a question Mini Keith often asks himself when entertaining little ones with his internal noises. At least those leaves keep him super soft around his middle.
- Kylie Kangaroo, Kylie loves making music, pumping out hit after hit. Better yet, she loves sharing her musical knowledge with little ones who love nothing better than shaking a rattle to unearth their own musical abilities.
- Wally Wombat, Wombats usually keep to themselves, digging tunnels and pooping cubes, but Mini Wally prefers company, digging under the blankets for cuddles and musical jam sessions. Catch him crib-side, dancing to the beat of his own rattle.
- Pete Platypus, Mini Pete is considering changing his name to rattlepus, as he lives for children giving him a gentle shake and besides, he never understood the 'Platypus' etymology (clearly, he is yet to discover the internet). His soft fur and cute 'duck bill' makes this handsome young rattlepus a darling companion.